We all have the potential to create the lives and relationships we want – even in the most challenging of situations.
As a therapist, I see my role as a guide to help bring forward that potential. Grappling with the normal questions and challenges of being human can, at times, become overwhelming. I work with clients to tap into the inner and outer resources that may have been unrecognized or perhaps forgotten, and to utilize these resources and skills to transform difficulty and pain into ease and wellbeing.
I specialize in:
- Alleviating depression / anxiety
- Recovery from substance use problems
- Living with physical health problems
- Supporting mothers: fertility, pre & postnatal transitions
- Improving couple and family relationships
- LGBTQ affirmative therapy
- Navigating loss & grief
Therapy can expand our capacity for happiness and joy, while also building awareness, skills, and resilience.
You don’t have to stay stuck in habitual patterns that don’t serve you. Through thoughtful exploration and practice you can build a life of greater freedom and possibility.